Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jar of heart :)

You know i can't take one more step towards you ...
Cause all that waiting is regret .. Don't you know im not ur ghost anymore ..
You lost the love i loved the most ... I learned to live , half alive ..
and now you want me one more time ..

Who do you think you are ..?? runnin' round living scars ...
Collecting a jar of hearts .. tearing love apart ... you're gonna catch a cold ..
from the ice inside your soul .. 
Don't come back for me .. who do you think you are ???

I hear ure asking all around .. If i am anywhere to be found .. ut i have grown too strong ..
To ever fall back in ur arms .. i learned to live, half alive ..
And now u want me one more time .. who do you think u r ??
runnin' round living scars .. collecting a jar of hearts .. tearing love apart .. 
you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside ur soul ..
Don't come back for me .. who do you think u r ??

It took so long just to feel alright . rememer how to put back the light in my eyes ..
i wish i had missed the first time that we kissed .. 
cause u broke all your promises .. And now you're back ..
you don't get to get me back ...


No comments:

Post a Comment